Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sorry, I Had To

First off, in no way am I making fun of anyone's faith.

Second, in no way am I insulting Christianity or the Bible (anyone's faith).

Third, IN NO WAY AM I MAKING FUN OF ANYONE'S FAITH.

...just this awful advertisement. I can honestly say if the apocalypse happens on May 21, 2011 I could be comfortable in knowing that I wasn't making fun of God. I just had to poke fun at the guy who made this and thought he was helping. I know you're intentions are pure buddy, but you aren't helping your cause by making me wince and chuckle at the same time.




Look at the yellow text button on the top. It looks like an infomercial guarantee. I imagine the church's pastor putting two thumbs up as he says, "The Bible guarantees it!" - then his teeth sparkle. Maybe Billy Mays walks in somewhere. And I love how it's inviting people to come and change their ways/prepare for the apocalypse just a week before Judgement Day. "Monday through Friday come on down, but Saturday you're screwed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment